Monday, January 10, 2011

Hotlanta Saturday Night!

me, kim & dana :)

After we left Howey in the Hills Saturday afternoon Mr. D and I were fortunate enough to stop in Atlanta and see our friends for the evening.  Lucky for me my two best friends live half way between Clearwater and Lexington and it makes a perfect stopping point during our travels.  (backstory: Kim, Dana and I go waaaaaaaayyyyyy back to our sorority days at Florida and have been inseparable ever since.  The only downer is now we're all grownups living in different places and don't get to see each other as often as we prefer.)


Kim, thanks for being a gracious hostess & always letting us stay at your place!

 
Mr. D and I made it to ATL just in time for dinner and a little Saturday night fun.  :)  We had dinner reservations at a hibachi grill and then headed out to the Highland Tap for a bit.


The newlyweds!  Danny & Dana.

Next up on the wedding circuit! Joe & Kim.

Love my Mr!

Danny & Mr. D at Highland Tap.


Sunday morning we had just enough time to grab a little breakfast from Rise and Dine before Mr. D and I hit the road.

Rise 'n Dine for breakfast.

We left sunny Florida for a lot of cold and snow.

The weekend was a fun time with some of my favorite people!  The only thing missing?  The rest of our ladies and a few more days together.

Hope your weekend was swell, friends!

xoxo,
Mrs. D

Again, sorry about my picture quality.  I had the iPhone handy this weekend and not my camera.  :(

2 comments:

  1. I hated coming back to the snow and we're getting more! Ughhhh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a fabulous weekend!!

    ReplyDelete