I know I'm a couple of weeks late on this post...but y'all know how us southern gals like to be fashionably late. :) Anyway, I just thought I would take a few minutes to fill you in on my plans for the year.
- Cook 1 new dinner every month. Start to finish. Including dessert (which knowing me will always be cake of some kind).
- Start (or join) a Book Club. Read more.
- Be a better wife to my husband, sister to my sisters, daughter to my parents, friend to my friends, etc.
- Travel to at least 1 new place with Mr. D.
- Be more spontaneous, generous, friendly and romantic.
- Go to Church more.
- Stay up later and sleep in less.
- Take McGruff on more walks. He loves them and we don't do it nearly enough.
- Spend more time visiting with family, hanging out with friends and going on dates with Mr. D...and less time 'sitting around' because we can't thing of anything to do.
- Explore new areas of the bluegrass state and other parts of the southeast.
- Learn how to...knit from my Mom, make chicken and dumplins from my Mamaw and can from my Nanny.
- Write more letters and fewer emails.
- Learn to use my camera and take better photos.
- Smile at strangers more often.
- Be a better, healthier and happier me!
How have you been doing with your goals/plans/resolutions for the new year?