Tuesday, May 10, 2011

May 10, 1989

On May 10, 1989, my life changed forever.  God blessed me with the most amazing little sister, and also a best friend
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE MOST INCREDIBLE LITTLE SISTER IN THE UNIVERSE!!! 


No one knows me or understands me like she does.  Our bond is indescribable and my only wish is for our own (future) children to share a bond like ours. 
She is my Sister Puffin

There's nothing so wonderful as having a sister...and I'm blessed with three of the greatest ones out there.  Yes, God did in deed spoil me when he gave me my sisters.  
I thank Him for it every day.

Happy 22nd Birthday, Alaka!
I love you to the Moon & back!

xoxo,
Your Sister Puffin
Mrs. D


Oh....and if you feel so inclined, you can check out her blog, Love Always, Alaka.  I'm sure she'd love to hear from you.  :) 

3 comments:

  1. Sisters are pretty great! Love the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so undecided on ever having another child, but if I do, I want another girl so BG can have a sister. I always wanted a sister and this post is a reminder why. Hope y'all had a fabulous day celebrating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha! I love the photos! I always wanted a little sis! :) Had fun last night with you girls.

    ReplyDelete