Monday, May 09, 2011

Kim's Charleston Bachelorette Party

The last weekend of April I had the pleasure of flying to Charleston, South Carolina (my favorite city in the United States) to celebrate (one of) Kim's last weekends as a single lady.  :)  IT.WAS.A.BLAST!!!!

We had two days to spend relaxing on the beach and soaking up the low country lifestyle...and then a super fun night out on Saturday night! 

We had brunch at Toast!

Had a little surprise shower for our Bride.  :)

Ready for Saturday night!

We all enjoyed a delicious dinner at Magnolia, a Charleston favorite.

Then...it was time for the hat to make it's appearance.
Tradition, you know.

We all had A LOT of FUN...

...Our Bride included.  :) 

It really was a whirl wind trip.  If you blinked...you missed it!  I wish I could transport myself back to Charleston right this very second.  I suppose I'll just keep wishing. 

Hope y'all had a wonderful weekend and a Happy Mother's Day.  I had the privilege of attending my Sister Puffin's Graduation from the University of Kentucky yesterday and I must say, I was overcome with emotion.  Joy, awe, pride.  I'll save that post for another day. 

xoxo,
Mrs. D

2 comments:

  1. Looks like such a fine time! And congrats to your sis on her graduation from UK - big times ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charleston is my favorite city in the US as well. Looks like you ladies had a blast.

    ReplyDelete