Sunday, May 15, 2011

Rainy Weekend's Were Made For Cuddling.

Glad the Blogger site is finally up and working again.  I missed y'all last week!

It was a rainy weekend and I can tell you I definitely took advantage of the rain and was a lazy girl.  It was nice to get a little R&R and spend quality time cuddling with McGruff.  :)





McGruffy and I also caught up with our favorite Upper East Side residents, Blair, Serena, Chuck, Dan and Nate.  That darn Jenny is so annoying, isn't she?  And Vanessa isn't much better.  When are Chuck and Blair going to get back together?  I'm so ready.  I love those two.  



Was you weekend as relaxing as mine?  I do hope so!

xoxo,
Mrs. D

4 comments:

  1. I'm craving rain! It's been 3 weeks since I've seen a drop! Glad you have such a nice weekend!!! xx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like the perfect weekend to me!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love rainy days as an excuse to be lazy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi, first time visitor here. i need to seriously start watching gossip girl b/c i've read so many blog posts and tweets about it in the past week. evidently this chuck and blair thing is a big deal. and i feel left out.

    nice meeting you!!

    cheers,
    rachel
    http://www.upperbottom.com

    ReplyDelete