1. I hate candy. That's right. I HATE it! I love chocolate...but I hate all hard candy, gummy candy, bubble gum, etc. It's gross, tastes bad, smells disgusting and the noises people make while eating candy or chewing gum really cause me to have an out of body experience. (I hate the chomping and popping of gum and the slurping and sucking sound people make when they have candy. I know - I'm an alien, right?)
My go to items in checkout lane of the grocery are peanut m&m's or Reese's cups. Mmmmmm.
2. I love all movies but if I had to pick only one movie to watch for the rest of my life it would definitely be Father of the Bride. I can watch this movie over and over and over. I think I drive Mr. D crazy sometimes because I watch this movie at least 3 times a week. I know it sounds ridiculous but something about this movie just makes my insides all warm and fuzzy. I like to watch it on my way to sleep at night and put it on repeat so if I wake up in the middle of the night to use the restroom I can catch a few moments before I fall back to sleep. A few days before the wedding I made my Dad and Mr. D both sit down and watch this movie with me. They were squealing with delight (okay maybe not...but it made me happy).
3. Speaking of weddings...I love them! We were married a year and a half ago and I still watch our wedding slide show ALL the time. When I first received the slide show I would watch it so often I thought I might break the link. Every time I watch the slide show and hear the music I get to relive our day and it makes me so happy. I also love to stalk other peoples weddings on facebook. (There. I've said it. Now judge away.)
If you want to see our wedding day slideshow here's the link:
If you want to see our 1 year Anniversary/Trash the Dress shoot here's the link:
(Credit to the most amazing photographer I've ever worked with Melissa Schollaert and Laura Negri)
4. If I could have the wardrobe of any TV character it would be Blair Waldorf from Gossip Girl or Betty Draper from Mad Men. Both of their clothes are just my style and absolutely to die for! Coincidentally, GG and MM are two of my favorite shows on TV...but I watch many more.
Blair on Gossip Girl.
5. I have an obsession with paper products. I can spend hours in a stationary store and I LOVE to look at and touch all the pretties. It took me days to decide on our Christmas card this year because I made 25 different cards before finally narrowing it down to one. Trust me when I say I agonized over the decision for days.
6. I could spend every single day at a Disney Park and be perfectly happy. When I walk through the entrance to the Magic Kingdom (or any other Disney park for that matter) something completely changes the way I feel and I get this feeling in my stomach. Visiting Disney World takes me to another place where I am completely care free and just want to giggle all day. I love going to Disney and can't get enough!!!
My Sis & I at Disney on her Birthday. It's her favorite too!
7. I can eat Mexican food morning, noon and night. It's definitely my favorite and I never tire of it. If you're ever up for some Mexican food let me know and I'll meet you there.
Now I'm tagging:
Love Always, Alaka
Meant To Be Happy
Lifestyles Of Lauren
Nicole For Your Thoughts
And there are a few duties for you to perform.
- Make a post and link back to me. :)
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Award 4 great bloggers (it said 15 but that's just waaay too many) to do the same.