Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Congrats Dana & Danny!

In November of 2010 two of my closest friends got married and today their wedding is being featured on the Southern Weddings blog.  I have wanted to share my photos from their wedding with y'all (as it was ahhh-mazingly gorgeous!) for quite some time but hadn't had the right opportunity.  Today seems like the perfect day to highlight their beautiful wedding day in Amelia Island, Florida.  Stop by the Southern Weddings blog and check out the gorgeous photos of Dana & Danny's wedding shot by the incredibly talented Melissa Schollaert.
Dana & Danny - Southern Weddings, part I.
Dana & Danny - Southern Weddings, part II.

Dana and Danny were together for ten years before they got married; and we were so happy, honored and blessed to share their wedding day with them.  These two are perfect for one another and their love is contagious. 

Here are a few of my photos from the big day:

The dress.

Our shoes.


FOB seeing his daughter in her wedding dress for the first time.


Dana was such a gorgeous Bride!

The Fab Five

Goin' to Chapel




Such a sweet photo during the Father/Daughter dance.

Kim & Mr. D - looking fab!



The last dance.  So sweet!

I'm not exactly the best photographer, so if you would like to see some real photos from the wedding please check the Southern Weddings links posted above with images from Melissa.   
Happy Tuesday, y'all and Congrats (again) to my wonderful friends, Dana & Danny

xoxo,
Mrs. D

5 comments:

  1. I absolutely adore Amelia Island, as it was our family's vacation destination for years when I was a child. I also adore a gorgeous wedding and this one certainly fits the bill! I am yet to get my Southern Wedding fix for today (I'm a little behind!) but am headed over now to check it out. :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful wedding! i love the table centerpieces... and how fun to be featured on southern weddings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pictures are gorgeous! You all look beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i just found your blog and am now your 100th follower! what a beautiful wedding gown she had!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love everything about this wedding!! So so beautiful and it looks like you had a blast. :)

    ReplyDelete