Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Do You EBate?

Please tell me y'all are already taking advantage of the fabulous site EBates!  If not, do yourself a favor and sign up now!  You will not regret it!  EBates is a site that's kinda like a mail in rebate, except it's for online shopping and your money comes in 4 different checks throughout the year.  Oh, and it's free!  What's better than free money!?!?


If you do a lot of online shopping, and I certainly do, go the EBates site at www.ebates.com and look for the site where you're doing your online shopping.  The majority of websites can be found on EBates (seriously, they even have the site where I buy my Christmas cards) and you will earn a percentage of "cash back" for your shopping.  You will receive your EBates reward checks 4 times throughout the year.  Lucky for me, Kate Spade is one of the EBates approved sites and I can earn 3% cash back on all my Kate Spade purchases.

The only sites I've tried to use that don't participate in EBates at this time are Williams-Sonoma and Neiman Marcus.  Pretty much everything else is there.  Happy shopping friends!  Go sign up for EBates and earn that cash back!!!

I promise this is for real and not a joke.  I also promise you will not regret signing up for EBates.  I've been a member for a year now and I'm loving getting these "big fat checks" in the mail!  :)  So, go sign up for EBates and don't forget to click on your free EBates account before making any online purchases.

xoxo,
Mrs. D

3 comments:

  1. I have gotten over $100 back thanks to ebates! That is a BIG deal when you haven't landed a "big girl job" yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so wary as it seemed too good to be true, but now I am an ebates convert! It is such a great deal! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love using ebates! At first, I thought it was too good to be true!

    ReplyDelete