Tuesday, January 04, 2011

New Year New Blogger

(Takes Deep Breath)  Here goes nothing!  My very first blog post.  Ever. 
I became addicted to blog reading early in 2008.  It all started when I stumbled upon amazing women like Ree and Stephanie .  My daily blog reading quickly became an obsession when I got engaged in February of 2008 and discovered all the incredible wedding blogs.  Every night I would curl up in bed with my trusty laptop and read, read, read.  Blog after blog.  Jumping from one to another.  When I found one I loved I quickly saved it to my "favorites" and added it to my daily reading list.  That is how it all began.

Now, here I am.  Three years later.  For three years I have wanted to begin blogging but I always come up with an excuse.  "I don't have time."  "I have nothing to write about."  "No one will read it."  "I'm scared."  "I don't know how to blog."  The list was endless and full of excuses.  Well, I still don't have time...but I've decided it's a new year and I'm going to give it a go.  I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing...but hopefully y'all will help me figure it out along the way.  (If not, I'm sure my lovely friend can teach me anything I need to know.)

So...this is the beginning. 

xoxo,
Mrs. D

7 comments:

  1. here is yoru sis's blog that isn't up and running yet, but just so you have the link...http://www.lovealwaysalaka.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayyyy you have a blog now! :) I was wondering if you had one/were gonna get one! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I THOUGHT THAT WAS YOU!!!! I saw your teeny tiny little pic on my followers and said... Can it be???

    PS I got your sisters DM, I was going to write her, what is her email??
    excited that you took the plunge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks y'all! :) I'm already excited...but still super nervous about it all. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! I'm so excited you are blogging now! I'm looking forward to reading!

    I hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE when twitter friends become BLOG friends :) You're too cute! Can't wait to follow along!

    ReplyDelete