Thursday, February 03, 2011

Currently Crushing

There are a few TONS of things I'm currently crushing on...but I'll try and keep this list short and sweet.  If perhaps anyone out there wants to send me a valentine surprise...these are the items I'd be most excited to see show up in the mail.  :) 

I'm not sure what it is...but lately I CAN NOT get engough of this place.
I would LOVE a big, fat giftcard for Starbucks!  Cafe Americano, anyone? 


I'm totally swooning over this Kate Spade Kindle cover
In the Great Gatsby theme of course!  A must have for this Kindle junkie!!!


If you know me I'm sure you're not surprised this made my list.
This XL Champagne flute was made for me!

The Grace Dress by Elizabeth McKay.  I'll take any color, please!
(I can never get enough of her classic, effortless style!)

The Sunset Bangle by Stella & Dot.

These adorable (& warm) headbands by Simply Shea are cute and budget friendly.
(I'm crushing on a blue headband w white flower and orange headband w blue flower.)


And last but certainly not least, I'm ALWAYS crushing on these two cuties (who both love to nap)
Mr. D & McGruff having some quality nap time.

And it's official....I'm ready for more Starbuck's (and I've already had a venti Americano today....Eeeeek!).

xoxo,
Mrs. D

7 comments:

  1. I love the XL champagne glass!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab list - ditto to almost everything on there. I hit the Starbuck's on the way into work this morning with my gift card. May need to drop a not-so-subtle hint to Hubby that V-day would be the perfect time for another one! LOVE Elizabeth McKay's designs. Classic chic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a list! I will take one of everything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your blog! I love ALL of those gift ideas, but I think my favorite is the Grace dress! We also have a dachshund but she is mixed with something...we don't know what but man does she bark like a dachshund...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I must give into the kindle just to get that Great Gatsby book cover........ <3 it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you so much for the shout out! :) have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your post girl and especially all the things your 'crushing' on- esp that starbucks gift card- i'm in the same boat- a totally coffee junkie PLUS the KINDLE! ahh you must share what you're reading!

    ReplyDelete