Friday, February 04, 2011

Ready For The Weekend!

Today's the day.  Part II of a HUGE test I have to take at work and I have MAYJUH anxiety.  (In fact, I'm pretty sure I ate my stress last night because I had two giant bowls of chili and no fewer than 10 pieces of cornbread...in all honesty, it may have been more like 12...but who's counting?)

Hoping this is not the outcome of my test...EEEEEK! 
(image via)


I'm also excited to get this test behind me because we have a super fun weekend ahead of us.  :)  

Saturday Mr. D and I, along with my entire family, Chels and Lauren, are going to cheer on my sister, my cousin and the other UK Tri Delta's in the University of Kentucky Greek Sing.  Sadly, this is my sister's last year participating because she's growing up and will no longer be in undergrad.  Not to mention this is an extra big year because my cousin/pseudo sis, Olivia, will be participating for the first time as a freshman Delta.  (So proud of my gals!!!)
Here are a few highlights from last years performance when the Delta's won Greek Sing!  :)

Little O, Sister Puffin & Me.

Delta's ready to win it with their video game theme.

The loudest fans in Alaka's giant cheering section.

SO excited after a perfect performance!

Reaction after hearing the big announcement...Delta's won it all!

WHOOOOO!  Someone is a little excited!

Delta's on stage after they won.  


Then on Sunday a couple of our friends are coming over for a Potluck Superbowl Party!  I'm even more excited because my team, the Pittsburgh Steelers, will be playing in the big game so I will be all decked out in my black and yellow!  GO 'LERS!  (Speaking of Black and Yellow have you heard the song yet?)


With Steelers quarterback, Ben Rothlisberger.  Apparently he is a CATS fan too!


Do y'all have any big plans for the weekend or to watch the game on Sunday?  

Cheers to what I'm hoping is a weekend full of victories!  
(for me Friday, the Delta's Saturday and my Steelers Sunday!)
xoxo,
Mrs. D

5 comments:

  1. I can't wait to relive the glory days of DDD! AHHH it was so fun and I wish I was still in it! The girls are gonna do so great! I CAN'T WAIT!!! And the Superbowl! Whoa. BIG weekend! SOOOO FUN and we get to see each other everyday! I'm So excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for the weekend! Uhm and those pictures of Alaka are Hilarious! I love how excited she is. Should be a great little weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on your test. You will do great!! :)

    Sounds like you're going to have a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck on your test!!!! Oh, and I eat A LOT even when I'm not stressed out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck on the test!! Thanks for entering the giveaway! Best of luck!!

    ReplyDelete